- Participate in talks, performances, story telling sessions, workshops, debates and other activities.
- Discuss the future of narrative in interactive learning environments and consider some strategic issues.
- For young researchers - get friendly feedback on your work.
- Visit Edinburgh during the Festivals- Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful of European cities, and hosts the Edinburgh International Festival, the Festival Fringe, the Games and Film festivals and the Book Festival in August.
- Meet key figures working in the general area.
- Contribute your experience - We want diversity! Are you are a researcher or practitioner? Have you something to say about narrative technology in education? Submit a paper or propose an idea to The Programme Committee.